Creating and managing a standalone instance of Launchpad Bugs (aka Malone) - HOW?

I'd like to set up a standalone instance of Malone for my organization, but
I'm having trouble finding much discussion on Standalone Launchpad in
general, let alone Standalone Bugs in particular.

I gather from Karl Fogel's recent post (
http://www.mail-archive.com/launchpad-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02181.html)
that this list is specifically for discussing improvements to the primary
Launchpad instance, so apologies for polluting it, but where should I go for
Standalone help?

Since I'm here, could someone tell me whether it's possible to set up one
Launchpad instance as the "upstream" to another one in the same way that a
Bugzilla or Trac instance can be?

Thanks, hopefully!
Kevin

Follow ups