Re: performance tuesday - transparency

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:27:03 +1200, Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So for clarity; get_request_timeline would perhaps need a better name,
> but it would now call get_participation_implementing(..) rather than
> get_current_browser_request?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

> Sounds plausible; I think its in reach, so I'll start at the bottom and work up.

Good.  It didn't seem too bad to me either.  If only Gary was awake to
run it past him too :-) But it feels correct to me.

> What module should get_participation_implementing live in?

canonical.launchpad.webapp.interaction perhaps?  I guess we don't want
to make this depend on the task of figuring out where in the lp package
all this stuff should really live!

Cheers,
mwh