Re: Lighter tests with FakeLibrarian

On 2010-08-27 00:05, Julian Edwards wrote:

The biggest problem is:

     def create(self, name, size, file, contentType, expires=None,
                debugID=None, restricted=False):
         "See `ILibraryFileAliasSet`."""
         return self.addFile(
             name, size, file, contentType, expires=expires, debugID=debugID)

but:

     def addFile(self, name, size, file, contentType, expires=None):

i.e. there's no "debugID".  I removed that from the call and got further, but

If that's a problem, then ISTM the code actually wants debugID support, and the impossible call is just a symptom exposing it. Will not having debugID support break anything by itself?

I saw loads of exceptions (unfortunately the stack trace is hidden because of
up the uploader works) but it was complaining that:

'int' object has no attribute 'filename'

which I guess is caused by the code in getURLForAlias().

Sounds like confusion between aliases and alias ids. Duck typing isn't _always_ fun. Yes, let's get this fixed!

Can you show me a traceback to help me understand the problem?

Jeroen