oops reports will have bogus sql times for sunday, probable 1/2 of monday.

Due to a log error in my landing my friday night, the deployment on
saturday rolled out bug in the request timeline code.

A fix is playing now, but OOPS reports for sat/sunday/some of monday
(depending on when I can get it deployed) will be hard to read.

The bug was that rather than
start-offset, end-offset
the new code generated
start-offset, duration
(which is what oops-tools *show*, but not what they *expect*).

So the fix was trivial.

To read a badly generated oops report, add the offset of a query to
the duration, and the numbers will be reasonable.

The good news is that the new code is a) modular and b) tested, so we
won't mess it up so easily again :)

-Rob