Launchpad Session at Ubuntu App Developer Week

Hi folks:

We have a few slots open for the Ubuntu App Developer week[1] and I'd
like to interest somone from the LP community to help with the session
about how LP can be useful to an app developer eg recipies, PPA,
dailies, etc.  The more newer improvements like recipies set us apart
from other code hosting options available out there.  If somone is
interested in taking such a session, please look at the schedule and
get in touch with Amber Graner (preferred), Daniel Holbach, or me.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek

Warm Regards
Nigel Babu