Full deployments?

I'm interested in running a production instance of Launchpad locally,
so that we could use it under our own domain name and branding.  Has
anyone done this, and can you offer any tips on what I might need to
do?

So far I was able to get a development copy built and running, but
discovered that it lacks the ability to register new users, as
launchpad.net delegates that to the closed-source SSO provider.  I'm
not sure what other sorts of missing components like that I might run
across, or settings that should be different.

Anyone have some pointers?

 - Tony

Follow ups