Re: tip broken

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have an issue with oops writing/reading
>
> its showing up as a test isolation issue with
> lp.services.job.tests.test_runner.TestJobRunner.test_oops_messages_used_when_handling
>
> but is not that tests fault, and disabling it would probably just make
> the next getLastOops() using code blow up.
>
> Investigations are proceeding.

I couldn't reproduce locally; I filed a bug. I've landed a patch to
reduce the use of getLastOops (in favour of self.oopses) which itself
passed ec2 and landed; two subsequent branches passed ec2 (but have
gone awol somewhere, shall look at that separately).

So I think we're good.

-Rob