Re: _schema_circular_imports.py - please explain

Hi Henning.

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 17:46 +0200, Henning Eggers wrote:
> So, I am trying to land this branch:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~henninge/launchpad/devel-remove-c-l-i/+merge/37116
>
> One change is this:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/503337/
>
> Running ec2 test gives me this error:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/503335/

> Does anybody have a clue what is to be done here?

:( I have a lot of experience with this kind of situation and very
little success. I have had only 50% success rate at removing
canonical.launchpad.interfaces issues.

IPerson is a in high demand. Try making it the first in the list.
You cannot remove it until all the code and tests stop referencing the
globs, my apocalypse-0 branch tried this but failed because soyuz and
registry are in a death spiral of conflicts. (/me now uses the branch as
a source for landing smaller import fix branches)

You can try moving account to lp/services/openid on behalf of the
foundations team. I suspect email address will have to move too. (A few
months ago, this was clearly a launchpad-foundations issue, but the
conversation about fixing openid implies the registry an claim it and do
what ever we want with it)

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/