Re: database layer resetting sequences & cronjob tests

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 19:35 +1300, Robert Collins wrote:
> Could we run child processes with a special storm tracer or something?
> something that does one of:
>  - signals to generic 'do something externally' glue that a write took place
>  - or writes into a dedicated test table that something has been
> written to the db
>  - or ???

Or force a DB reset whenever a test runs anything in a subprocess,
regardless of changes to the DB.  Not optimal but we shouldn't have many
tests that run subprocesses, so maybe worth considering if all else
fails.

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>