Triaging bugs

Hi all,

Just a polite request, at least for LP Translations: please do not
triage bugs for 'rosetta' unless *you* are starting on it right *now*.

("triage" means setting the status to something other than 'new': I go
through the 'new' queue regularly, basically every working day)

'rosetta' bugs are usually under control (and when they are left as
'new' for a while, it's usually because I need to do further
investigation before I can properly triage it), and if you triage them
it only warrants a greater chance of me *not* seeing them, thus being
unaware of their existence.  If I don't see it, it won't get scheduled
for the Translations team work.

If that's what you want to achieve, you are still free to triage them :)

Cheers,
Danilo

Follow ups