buildbod & production branches

So we've had -another- case of buildbot crashing and burning due to
ec2 passing stuff that the hardy (prod_lp slave) builder falls over
on.

This time its blocking about 50 bugfixes and oops fixes.

My understanding is this:
 - we're waiting for wildcherry to be upgraded to lucid which gets us python 2.6
 - then we can upgrade the slave to lucid and all this epic pain goes away.

Stuart, its way past my EOD, so 'tag', you're it: can you coordinate
whatever is needed to get us really onto 2.6, and then hand off to
foundations, I presume to Maris to organise a migration of the prod_lp
slave onto lucid?

This is blocking *all further deployments* : they are being forced
into cowboys, and I've +1'd a cowboy for bigjools of 9779 from
prod-devel, but we'll tangle ourselves up insanely if we don't rectify
this asap.

-Rob

Follow ups