Re: Cyclic imports, glob imports, and the apocalypse

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:54 +0100, Graham Binns wrote:
> > logintoken.py
> > I do not think this is used for login anymore. I think it is a
> > ConfirmationToken and that the primary use of it is by lp.registry.
> >

> Bugs uses it for generating auth tokens for some remote bug trackers,
> but I don't see why it shouldn't move to lp.registry (I don't think
> all of the code that uses it is in lp.bugs, for that matter).

Okay, I see bugtrackers are a kind of token in AuthToken.LoginTokenType,
and that Salgado thinks the module has lots it raison d’etre. Most enums
are Registry, there is one used for bug trackers, and 3 that look like
SSO-related.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/