Re: downtime estimate

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Stuart Bishop
> <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Robert Collins
>> <robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Stuart, was it just the branchrevision patch or are there other
>>> problematic ones?
>>
>> I think this is the only problematic one. I haven't got a full run
>> available though - need to wait for the weekend for that (including
>> the db patches that will inevitably land today).
>
> Ok, I'll roll it back tomorrow.
>
> -Rob

So, if lifeless rolls back the branchrevision patch, can we safely say
that the downtime will be two hours? The ReleaseManagerRotation wiki
page doesn't specify exactly when the downtime should be announced,
but I assume we want to send something out by EOD on Friday.

-Edwin