Re: Stop the line: Test failures in *stable*

On 7 October 2010 15:56, Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think there is code relying on database ordering rather than
> requesting explicit ordering.
>
> For instance with the first failure, the user is subscribe to a bug
> with two bugtasks (Firefox the product and Firefox the ubuntu
> package), and +subscriptions is displaying one of them at random.

After discussing this with Stuart and Brian, we came to the conclusion
that the view being tested in xx-person-subscriptions.txt should just
use bug.default_bugtask rather than relying on
bugtasks.date_last_updated for ordering. I'm putting a branch together
to fix it now.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb