Re: performance tuesday - time for a spike on testing

On 2010-10-12 02:23, Robert Collins wrote:
I thought I'd vary my regular Tuesday pattern this week, and see how
far I can get working directly towards a no-shared-fixtures facility
for testing (with parallelism built in).

I know of the following issues affecting this:
  - All the 'XTestSetup' objects that start external processes
  - The test database name
  - the test oops directory

Are there any other things I've missed?

Not sure it's what you're asking for, but:
 - Read-only mode.

This mode is enabled by the presence of a file in the filesystem. Could wreak some right havoc with simultaneous tests.

Jeroen