Re: Does anyone use 'start_librarian'?

https://pastebin.canonical.com/38548/ is the librarian initscript.

> Speaking of which, is there a way of quickly getting access to all of
> the crontabs and init.d files that get used on production.

For crontabs:

lp:lp-production-crontabs

We're planning to make initscripts available in a similar way, but want
to do so in a way that makes more things available than just initscripts
(such as apache configs, etc.) while removing any "sensitive"
information. Unfortunately this is a bigger project that we haven't had
time to do yet.

Thanks, Tom