Re: parallel testing progress #2 - back broken, time for us all to pitch in and help.

On 18/10/10 23:48, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> On 10/18/2010 09:31 AM, Ian Booth wrote:
>> So, for example,  stuff like:
>
>> browser.open('http://launchpad.dev:8085/~stimpy')
>
>> is verboten. Instead, there's an api to get the root url to use, eg:
>
>> root_url = getRootLaunchpadUrl()
>> browser.open('%s/~stimpy' % root_url)
>
> However, if you have access to the stimpy object, there is an easier and
> more robust way of doing this:
>
> browser = self.getViewBrowser(stimpy)

Sadly, no stimpy object - this code snippet is from a doc test where
it's all been done with strings. The original code is as per the above.
I've just replaced the hard coded url with one derived from the current
config instance.