performance tuesday - testing

So I spent yesterday intending to pull on the SSL performance issue,
but plans and contact... instead I largely ended up doing
non-performance stuff :(. I need to work on that after UDS.

However, I did get a few hours to poke at parallel testing some more,
and I'm now pretty happy with my databasefixture branch, which will be
landing soon.

This permits parallel testing of all the layers up to an including
DatabaseLayer as I think I mentioned on Monday.

Whats really nice is that building on top of this is becoming easy - I
am -this close- to having the librarian tests run in paralllel too.
Woo. This will also *permanently* replace all of the 'zomg the
librarian is still alive' issues with occasional 'omg why do we have
12000 librarians on the buildbot slave' (Also undesirable, but less
disruptive :)). As we find and fix leaks this will diminish/go away
entirely.

-Rob