Re: Experiment proposal: Optional Reviews

Full reviewer. Mentorship is the process by which we would entrust people with
reviewing code and having internalized the conventions enough to make the
right judgment call about whether a review is needed or not.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx