Re: changing security.cfg in ReleaseFeaturesWhenTheyAreDone process

On 21 October 2010 14:55, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On October 21, 2010, Curtis Hovey wrote:
>> The fix for [Merged accounts are left behind with cached karma totals]
>> (https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/190242) could
>> involve a permission change in security.cfg.
>>
>> Is security.cfg applied to all servers automatically, ie, can I land
>> this change in devel and see it released after QA on qastaging?
>>
>> Do I land permission changes in db-devel, QA on staging, and release in
>> week 4?
>

> Currently, security.cfg cannot be applied automatically. So you need to land
> changes to security.cfg to db-devel.

The check_merge Makefile target allows changes to security.cfg through
into devel, so that should probably be changed. Although I have landed
changes involving security.cfg to devel recently and things seem to be
working.