Re: anyone else finding ec2land things disappearing w/out warning?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Brad Crittenden
<brad.crittenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It might be handy if ec2 always CC-ed a common mailbox that the build engineer could periodically examine to see all of the failures that people are getting that may go unreported.
>
> What do you think?

It's a good idea. It'd be easy enough to set up a postfix rule that
puts the attachment into a testr database too.

Not sure we should rely too heavily on "build engineer" as a role that
involves checking and monitoring things though.

jml