Re: Problems with FeatureFlags and test isolation

On 26 October 2010 06:21, Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Lets have a look at this, its probably shallow.
>
> One thing for everyone: please be sure to put new *flags* and *scopes*
> on https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/FeatureFlags?action=edit at the
> bottom.

Yes, please do - and please try to follow the naming conventions on
that page.  Propose new ones if something is not covered or you have
better ideas.  We're going to accumulate cruft if the names and values
are interpreted inconsistently.

Later on we probably want to have scopes, features and values be
introspectable in the code so we can better make sure code isn't
referring to undefined flags, and admins don't create rules that never
match.

--
Martin