Re: Problems with FeatureFlags and test isolation

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Deryck Hodge
<deryck.hodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> So, I'm supposed to be Not Working this week, but I've two branches
>> hanging over from Friday and I'd like to get them landed so that
>> Deryck can demo some of the new subscription features at UDS.
>>

> Hi, Graham.
>
> Thanks for your efforts to get this landed!  Seriously, it's much
> appreciated.  But you should go enjoy your time away. :-)
>
> I'll take over the branches and see if I can work this out and get
> them landed.  I can chat with people at UDS about the errors if need
> be and follow up on list.

Deryck (or Maris, anyone), did you get a chance to look into this?
I've got a branch from a week or two ago that I'm trying to land with
the same issue (see attached test results).

The tests pass locally - I can only reproduce the error by commenting
out the line in my test that sets the feature flag.
I'm also seeing this (see attached test results).