deployments blocked: bug mail not happening

So I've marked rRevision 11794 as bad, but I haven't rolled it back [yet].

We're not getting bug mail from launchpad on qastaging or staging,
which is rather concerning; we've verified that sending mail on asuka
gets to the staging mailbox.

I'm not in a position to look into this further, but if someone would
like to do so and either:
 - land a rollback with [rollback=11794] in the message
 - land a fix (with [rollback=11794] in the message to tell the
qatagger we've fixed it)
 - unblock the revision if some other cause is found (and mark the
actual causing rev as being faulty).

That would be awesome.

Yours-about-to-travel-all-weekendly,
Rob