Re: deployments blocked: bug mail not happening

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I've marked rRevision 11794 as bad, but I haven't rolled it back [yet].
>
> We're not getting bug mail from launchpad on qastaging or staging,
> which is rather concerning; we've verified that sending mail on asuka
> gets to the staging mailbox.

I think everything is working fine.  I poked at a bug on staging
(changed status, privacy, and commented) and then asked Tom to run
./cronscripts/send-bug-notifications.py on staging, and then checked
the staging IMAP mail box.  I saw the mail I expected.  So I've marked
the bug as qa-ok and removed the bad commit tag.

Was this a case of not running
./cronscripts/send-bug-notifications.py?  It has to be run manually.

Or perhaps this was something else that is now fixed and no one replied here?

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge