Re: Experiment proposal: Optional Reviews

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What do you think?

+1

I wouldn't bother formalizing what goes through review and what
doesn't. If it obviously won't benefit from a review, it obviously
won't benefit from a review. If it isn't obvious, review. This rule
seems to work well enough for me when I 'rs=stub' stuff in
database/schema or database/replication (or at least nobody has
complained yet). 'rs=me' empowers developers to take responsibility
for their actions. I'm not sure if we need formal oversight, or if we
already have enough eyes on the code to keep things sane.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/