Re: Windmill help... failures on lp:launchpad/devel

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:49:49 Tim Penhey wrote:

> lp.bugs.windmill.tests.test_bug_inline_subscriber.TestInlineSubscribing.te
> st_inline_subscriber
> lp.bugs.windmill.tests.test_yuitests.BugsYUIUnitTestCase.runTest
> lp.code.windmill.tests.test_branch_popupdiff.TestPopupOnBugPage.test_bug_p
> opup_diff
>
> There tests intermittantly failed on buildbot.
>
> I ran the tests locally, and they work... so forcing the build.

Tests with failures:
   lp.bugs.windmill.tests.test_yuitests.BugsYUIUnitTestCase.runTest
   lp.code.windmill.tests.test_branch_status.TestBranchStatus.test_inline_branch_status_setting
   lp.code.windmill.tests.test_branchmergeproposal_commitmessage.TestCommitMessage.test_set_commit_message
   lp.code.windmill.tests.test_branchmergeproposal_commitmessage.TestQueueStatus.test_inline_queue_status_setting
   lp.registry.windmill.tests.test_product.TestProductIndexPage.test_programming_languages_edit
   lp.soyuz.windmill.tests.test_archivesubscribersindex.TestArchiveSubscribersIndex.test_add_subscriber
   lp.translations.windmill.tests.test_import_queue.ImportQueueStatusTest.test_import_queue_status_nopriv
   lp.translations.windmill.tests.test_pofile_translate.POFileTranslationActions.test_dismiss_uncheck_force_suggestion
   lp.translations.windmill.tests.test_pofile_translate.POFileTranslatorAndReviewerWorkingMode.test_pofile_reviewer_mode
   lp.translations.windmill.tests.test_serieslanguages.LanguagesSeriesTest.test_serieslanguages_table
Total: 10719 tests, 10 failures, 0 errors in 411 minutes 25.280 seconds.

No changes to the branch and we get this.

We need to SERIOUSLY do something about the windmill tests.  They have caused
*constant* delays to getting things landed.

I'd bet that every single one of these failures is intermittant and works fine
locally.

Tim