parallel testing spike - wrapup

So, the parallel testing spike made some really nice solid progress. To recap:
 - we now have dynamic configs
 - potentially dynamic ports in windmill tests
 - there are a couple of branches for dynamic test db names, and
dynamic librarian directories pending

There's more work to do, but I'm going to be largely leaving it alone
for a while, as it was only intended as a spike, and is tangential to
the two key things I'm focused on : continuous deployment (which is
going awesome! but not finished), and performance.

I hope to finished off and land those remaining two branches.

In terms of remaining work, we need to migrate away from zope.testing
layers, or perhaps make some tests (like the DB no_reset tests) skip
when in parallel mode - because they get split into different
partitions, and break. We also have a bunch of fine detail that will
show up when someone next does a spike or sprint on this.

-Rob