Re: Page and Windmill Test Experiment

On 11/02/2010 11:05 AM, Gary Poster wrote:
> I've wanted to put Windmill on buildbot/Hudson, separately from the test suite and more as something that blocks rolling out, rather than landing.  Perhaps running them in isolation like that would reduce their fragility.  I don't want the results to be ignored.
Maybe that's what we should do then, instead of killing the tests.  We
can defer them to be a more "integration test" test run.  That might
help us to see where we're really getting value, without actually having
to kill the tests.

I think separating unit test runs and acceptance test runs is something
we should be looking into anyway, but if I go any further, I'll be
hijacking the thread, and I don't want to do that.

Cheers,
Paul