Re: Launchpad Privacy (issue 9): Person picker is not trustworth

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 10:09 +0700, Stuart Bishop wrote:
> Would a rollover work here, on mouse over pulling team information
> etc. via ajax and displaying relevant details?

Possibly. Hunting for information is not the ideal experience. How do I
do this if I have a touch screen? We need to test the information we can
display and how we display it to be certain we get this right.

> (This isn't just a privacy issue - I suspect many of us have spammed
> people by assigning the wrong person to something)

Agreed. We all face this and get by. Users working with private data are
almost always affected and a mistake can be very costly.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/