Tagging regression bugs

Hello,

In an effort to provide a baseline against which to measure current and future
improvements, I'd like us to track regressions.

We should tag all bugs that introduce a regression of the UI or of the
application behaviour with the tag 'regression'. (That includes script that
were working properly and don't anymore or other defects of a similar nature.)

I'll add graphs to monitor that bug tags in our project.

Such bugs should be treated as OOPS (be of High priority and should be
prioritised in the Bugs lane as room is available.)

Thanks

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx