Outstanding recipe work

Hi Jono,

I just wanted to go over the outstanding high priority recipe bugs that aren't
in progress to discuss the level of work to do before "recipes" can be made
generally available.

bug 602508 - Ignoring binary build outcomes violates user expectations
 - this is essential I think

bug 645620 - Deleting recipe leaves SourcePackageReleases with no traceability
 - we need to have some traceability, but we are yet to determine how that
will be

bug 670440 - Very difficult to create a recipe targeted to a new archive
 - I'm happy to have an option on the form to create a new PPA, and to have
the PPA be owned by the recipe owner (person or team as chosen by the user),
but I'm saying that AJAX wizardry is well out of scope.

bug 670452 - Hard to find related branches when composing recipe
 - Given that recipes should be tested locally first, and new links on the
recipe page say as much with links to the help pages which also say so, I'm
wondering if we really need this.

bug 670475 - Give quick summary of recipe syntax near recipe field
 - Same reasoning as the bug above.

bug 671077 - "Build records" is jargony
 - This should be fixed, probably at the same time as information about binary
build outcomes.

bug 671080 - Hard to pick good title for recipe
 - Paul suggested that perhaps the recipe title should change, awaiting
feedback.

bug 671262 - Need a listing page for recently build packages from recipes
 - This is really needed for the community guys to be happy.

I guess my primary concern is the AJAXlessness of this work, but adding that
will significantly impact the delivery of this feature.

Tim