Re: RFD: Should Launchpad lie to its users?

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 14:07 +0000, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> Actually, we do that.  However, it's not as obvious as it should be
> (https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-web/+bug/298152) and I
> could well imagine that it's not consistently applied (how could any
> one person possibly check this?).

The UI review of my mock to address this was very well received. It was
identified by all testers in several languages.

I was asked to try black text of yellow (like police tape used around
the globe) and include traditional Chinese.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/