PQM closing Friday at 22:00 UTC

Greetings!

The release of Launchpad 10.11 "Tenacious Turkey" (the bird, not the country)
will happen next week. I am your release manager this time and will try my
best to make this a smooth release.

In preparation for the roll-out, PQM landings to devel and db-devel will be
restricted to "release-critical" landings this Friday, 12 Nov, at 22:00 UTC.
At the same time automatic deployments from stable to the nodowntime servers
will be stopped, so only staging and qastaging will receive further updates
from that point onward.

I am happy to grant preemptive release-critical reviews on Friday if your
branch may miss the deadline but will be unavailable between 16:00 UTC and 19:UTC.

Please also see my other mail about the staging db update this week.

Thank you!
Henning Eggers