Staging db update this week

Hello!

Unfortunately the staging db restore did not happen last weekend. I do not yet
know why and if that reason has a bearing on future updates. If nothing or
nobody speaks against it, I plan to ask for a staging db restore this Thursday
so that we have a fairly recent db to use for pre-roll-out QA. As a staging db
restore takes up to 30 hours, I picked Thursday because it looks like it will
be the most quiet day this week. Please correct me if you think that is a bad
choice.

Please see also my other mail about PQM closing.

Cheers,
Henning