Re: Windmill help... failures on lp:launchpad/devel

And for the record, in case you missed that email, Deryck decline to run the
experiment using a separate buildbot.

Gary and Foundations are interested in making the changes, but only after they
are done with the simplified merge workflow project.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx