Spam management update

51 weeks ago Launchpad was successfully attacked by a spammer that led
to a flood of spam on our pages from the primary spammer, and several
poor imitators.

I search Launchpad everyday for keywords used by the spammers to find
spam pages that Google indexed. There were hundreds of matches for the
first few months, even after we had removed the spam. Some spam pages
have lingered in the index for almost a year after we removed them.

Today, the last the spam pages disappeared from my search results.
Launchpad looks clean to bots.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/