Re: changing security.cfg in ReleaseFeaturesWhenTheyAreDone process

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2010-10-22 00:55, Robert Collins wrote:
>
>> security.cfg won't be applied, thats true, but you'll need
>> security.cfg to test this, and you need the code in devel to deploy
>> it. And we can do GRANTS live, we just can't run the entire thing.
>
> Has that changed now, with the faster security.py?

No, I'm working on that now.

Currently, we revoke all permissions and then regrant them. This
creates a window when the database users don't have any access,
creating OOPSes. The script needs to be smarter to only change the
permissions it needs to.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/