Re: ec2 land change now requires a token with authorization to write data

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 13:18 -0200, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> To get a new token, you need to remove your old token from your
> machine:
>
> rm
> ~/.launchpadlib/api.edge.launchpad.net/credentials/launchpad-branch-lander
> rm
> ~/.launchpadlib/api.launchpad.net/credentials/launchpad-branch-lander
>
> and go through the "get new oauth token" workflow by running ec2 land.
> At this point you'll be asked what permission you want to give the
> token. Choose the write/read everything option.
>
> Once you're sure ec2 land is working correctly, by adding the commit
> message to the merge proposal with the qa tags, you can revoke the old
> launchpad-branch-lander tokens at
> https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+oauth-tokens

Why do I need to delete files from the filesystem? My instinct is to
revoke the launchpad-branch-lander tokens listed on +oauth-tokens. I
expect the script to ask me to re-authorise them.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/