Re: *warning* qa-tagger bad-commit handling is broken

Am 13.11.2010 11:06, schrieb Robert Collins:
> I've filed a bug on this, but the deployment report is *incorrectly*
> claiming that a revision before 11926 can be deployed. It can't. Don't
> try.

Thanks for pointing this out. At least the affected revision (11888) says that
it cannot be deployed without 11926, so the script is only half-broken.

With PQM in release-critical we also stopped deployments, I think that's the
equivalent of the old "edge stops updating" [1]. So we are completely safe on
that side although by now all revisions up to 11926 have been QAed (Yeah! :D)
and we actually *could* deploy. We will have to decide on Monday if that is a
useful thing to do.

Cheers,
Henning