Postgres doesn't have an array_agg() function in ec2?

Running lp:~allenap/launchpad/subscribe-to-tag-bug-151129-3 through
ec2 I get the following error several times:

    ProgrammingError: function array_agg(text) does not exist
    LINE 1: ...riptionFilter.id HAVING (ARRAY['crash']::TEXT[])@>ARRAY_AGG(...
                                                                 ^
    HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You
    might need to add explicit type casts.

The failing tests all run quite happily on my local machine. Does
anyone know enough about Postgres to have a clue why this might be
happening?

Full subunit output: http://paste.ubuntu.com/534324/

Gavin.

Follow ups