Re: Landing lazr-js upgrade blocked by Windmill, A Proposal

Man, it sucks that our infrastructure here is so broken [No one needs
more than 640K].

This plan has some risk in it. Have you considered fixing Windmill? It
may be unmaintained upstream, but we're still using it.

I'm tentatively in support of your plan, but I'll take bets *now* that
we're going to have a brown paper bag event as a result of it.

Its just that I'm happy that with our rollback story now (reactive the
old symlink ASAP) we can rollback a bad deploy in a matter of minutes.
That plus all our deploys being initiated by
developers-taking-responsibility gives me a warm feeling to counter
the chills that disabling a whole wing of tests gives me.

-Rob