Re: Landing lazr-js upgrade blocked by Windmill, A Proposal

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The plan looks sane. Can we look into keeping windmill to run the API client
> javascript tests? (canonical/launchpad/windill/jstests/launchpad_ajax.js).
>
> That's arguably the most important piece of coverage provided through
> Windmill. AFAIK, it doesn't load the web site, so file size shouldn't be an
> issue there.

Sure, that's a reasonable request.  I assumed this loaded the site, so
yeah, this shouldn't hit the same issue.  I'm poking now.

>From what I can tell, though, these tests don't seem to be run
automatically anyway. ./bin/test --list-tests doesn't turn up
anything.  And I can't work out how to run them myself.  Maybe I'm
just being dumb.  Can Leonard, Maris, or someone else help here?  How
do I run the tests in launchpad_ajax.js?

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge