Re: Ubuntu developer feedback on Bazaar and Launchpad

On 22 November 2010 20:20, Julian Edwards <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Most of the time they're either really impatient people or they've made a
> mistake in the packaging that means we can't email a response.

I think, if it's your first attempt at packaging, those five minutes
(not that you know it's only five minutes) pass very slowly as you
wonder what happened.  Anyone could look very impatient in those
circumstances.

Hopefully once we get everyone uploading over sftp we will know their
email address and therefore will be able to mail them even if they got
the package wrong, or indeed we could potentially complain on sftp's
stderr with sufficiently advanced magic.  (I realize it may take a
while...)

--
Martin