Re: Finding the right 'bzr' at runtime for 'lp-forking-service'

On November 24, 2010, Gary Poster wrote:
> John Arbash Meinel
>
> > <john.meinel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> I've posted to the RT request an init script that does the 'less
> >> tasteful' way. ATM init scripts are not in the launchpad codebase, and
> >> exist somewhere I'm not quite sure of.
> >

> > I don't know either.
>
> They are in the eggs themselves.

John was talking about the init scripts used by the LOSA to start/stop daemon.

That's managed in bzr branch, that might not even be on Launchpad itself.

A losa will be able to answer that question precisely.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx