LEP template update

Hello Launchpadders,

A few notes about some recent changes to the LEP template:

 * It's really helpful to know who to talk to about the LEP, so I've
added a "Contact" field
 * The bug link thing is now at the top
 * There's now an "out of scope" section under "Constraints and Requirements"

And a couple of reminders:

  1. When you make a LEP, delete the italic bits and replace them with
actual content.
  2. The main point of listing Stakeholders is to remind everyone
involved to actually talk to stakeholders during the development
process. One way you can help yourself is by including the date you
last spoke to them about the LEP.
  3. LEPs are about defining the problem and figuring out how we'll
recognize and evaluate solutions. A single LEP ought to allow more
than one implementation approach.

cheers,
jml