Re: rocketfuel-get failure when branching download-cache

On Nov 29, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> rocketfuel-get on a fresh Launchpad install fails in what appears to be
> grabbing the download-cache branch.  The error is similar to bug 636930
> (object has no attribute 'source_repo').  This is on Maverick with bzr 2.2.1.
>
> It looks like there have been several similar fix released bugs, so possibly
> this is just waiting for bzr 2.2.2 to show up on Maverick.  In the meantime
> though, why not upgrade download-cache to 2a format?

OK.

I'm not entirely sure what will need to be done to existing checkouts of download-cache, so that's what may be annoying for everyone else.  From a discussion with lifeless and abentley, I understand that people will need to run ``bzr upgrade`` to get existing checkouts to be happy.

I'll do the upgrade on launchpad and then report back here what I find needs to be done for existing checkouts.

Gary