headsup - loggerhead is now ulimited

We run two loggerhead instances for bazaar.launchpad.net, shared on a
single machine - they are now ulimited at 1.5GB each, which may mean
that some branches will trigger MemoryError - but we shouldn't [ever]
drive the machine into swap death which had been happening previously.
We may need to put more memory in the machine, or to limit the threads
per instance, as part of tuning following the ulimit change.

I'm on leave at the moment, so won't be following up closely on this -
but I figured the knowledge about the config should be spread
reasonably widely ;)

-Rob