Re: download-cache repo upgraded to 2a (was Re: rocketfuel-get failure when branching download-cache)

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 11:02 -0500, Gary Poster wrote:
> download-cache has been upgraded to 2a.
>
> The following works for me in upgrading my local checkout of download-cache:
>
> bzr upgrade
> bzr up
>
> I own the LP branch and I didn't get a volunteer on IRC to verify that this worked for them too, so I'm not entirely confident that this will work for everyone else.  I believe it is supposed to, and I'm hopeful.

I think this conversion broke 'ec2 test'.  Does anybody know if there is
a way to workaround it or do we need a new AMI?

This is what I get when I try running 'ec2 test':

[...]
ec2test@i-49c78824$ bzr pull lp:lp-source-dependencies
-d /var/launchpad/download-cache
Doing on-the-fly conversion from
RemoteRepositoryFormat(_network_name='Bazaar repository format 2a (needs
bzr 1.16 or later)\n') to RepositoryFormatKnitPack1().
This may take some time. Upgrade the repositories to the same format for
better performance.
bzr: ERROR:
KnitPackRepository('file:///var/launchpad/download-cache/.bzr/repository/')
is not compatible with
RemoteRepository(bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/%
2Bbranch/lp-source-dependencies/.bzr/)
different rich-root support

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>