[rfc] mail into qastaging

I have a currently landed and not yet qa'd branch[0] that fixes a few
things to do with authenticating incoming mail by dkim or gpg.

I would like to qa it on qastaging.  This is hard because, among other
things, qastaging currently doesn't receive mail.

- it has no mx record for some subdomains
- the mail server won't accept incoming mail to that domain
- it doesn't run the process-mail cronjob

I think we should probably just turn this all on?  Someone said that
most cronjobs are turned off for the sake of load, but istm qastaging
would receive so little mail it couldn't hurt to leave this one always
running.  (Perhaps the interval could be dialed back.)

Should someone file an rt and/or bug for this, or will it just get
done as a matter of course as qastaging continues to grow?

Separately, it would be useful if qastaging could send mail, but only
when it's specifically replying to an incoming mail to qastaging or to
a change made through its web ui.  How hard or dangerous would that
be?

[0] https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/dkim/+merge/41819

After talking this over with Aaron it sounds like the thing to do for
this particular branch is to wait until it's on staging and then qa it
there.

--
Martin

Follow ups